Brittany L. Pakalniskis, M.D.
Dr. Brittany Pakalniskis joined Pathology Consultants in 2016 to practice anatomic, clinical and cytopathology.
Dr. Pakalniskis also sees patients at our fine needle aspiration (FNA) clinic. She enjoys direct patient care by offering FNA services for hospital and office-based patients.
- Cytology, American Board of Pathologists, 2016
When not practicing pathology, Brittany enjoys spending time with her husband and playing with her two small children. After her kids go to bed she enjoys knitting and sewing by moonlight. In the summer, she attempts to cultivate a fruit and veggie garden with some wins and some losses each year. Thankfully the worm composter is always a win!
Education & Training
- Fellowship in cytopathology, University of Washington, 2015-2016
- Fellowship in general surgical pathology, University of Iowa, 2014-2015
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, University of Iowa, 2010-2014
- Medical degree, Dartmouth Medical School, 2005-2010
- B.S., Microbiology, The Ohio State University, 2001-2005