Colin P. NewBill, M.D
Dr. Colin NewBill joined Pathology Consultants in 2021 to practice anatomic and clinical pathology. He previously practiced in Southern Oregon as a general pathologist subspecializing in breast, gynecological, and placental pathology.
- Anatomic and clinical pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2014
When not at work, Colin enjoys cooking, music, and spending time outside with his spouse and dogs. He grew up in Salem and has friends and family in the area.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in breast and gynecologic pathology, University of Washington, 2016
- Fellowship in surgical pathology, University of Washington, 2015
- Residency in AP/CP, Oregon Health Sciences University, 2014
- Medical degree, Oregon Health Sciences University, 2010
- Undergraduate degree, molecular biology, Humboldt State University 2005