DevEn L. Smith, M.D.
Dr. Smith moved to Oregon in 2008 to join Pathology Consultants in the practice of anatomic and clinical pathology and is subspecialized in hematopathology and molecular and genetic pathology. Dr. Smith provides direct patient care by performing bone marrow aspiration procedures for hospital and office-based patients. She is also the Medical Director for PeaceHealth’s Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend Annex Laboratory and participates in interdepartmental tumors boards with an emphasis on breast tumors.
- Hematopathology, American Board of Pathologists, 2008
- Molecular and Genetic Pathology; American Board of Pathologists, 2007
When not practicing pathology, Deven enjoys biking spending time in the mountains and traveling.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in hematopathology, University of Arizona, 2008
Fellowship in molecular and genetic pathology, University of Arizona, 2007
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, 2004-2006
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 2002-2004
- Medical degree, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, 2002
- Undergraduate degree in zoology, Arizona State University, 1997