Lyle C. Lawnicki, M.D.
Dr. Lyle Lawnicki is currently the Medical Director for Peace Harbor Hospital Laboratory in Florence, Oregon.
Dr. Lawnicki provides direct patient care by performing bone marrow aspiration procedures for hospital and office-based patients.
Dr. Lawnicki joined Pathology Consultants in 2018. Previously he practiced general pathology and hematopathology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for 15 years.
- Hematology, American Board of Pathologists, 2002
When not practicing pathology, Lyle enjoys biking, hiking and spending time with family. He and his wife have two children and a beloved four pound Chihuahua.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in hematopathology, University of Nebraska, 2000-2002
- Fellowship in general surgical pathology, Oregon Health Sciences Univ., 1999-2000
- Residency in anatomic and clinical pathology, Oregon Health Sciences Univ., 1995-1999
- Medical degree, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1991-1995