Dr. Misty M. Payne, M.D.
Dr. Misty Payne joined Pathology Consultants in 2020 to practice anatomic and clinical pathology. Dr. Payne previously practiced in Boise, with Mountain States Tumor Institute for 13 years. In Boise she was the breast pathology team leader.
Dr. Payne enjoys direct patient contact by seeing patients at our Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) clinic.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology, American Board of Pathologists
Misty enjoys family activities with her husband and son including hiking, cooking international and vegan cuisine, and attending live music events.
Education & Training
- Fellowship in cytopathology, including breast cytopathology, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2007
- Fellowship in surgical pathology, with emphasis in breast pathology, University of California, San Diego, 2006
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology residency, Oregon Health and Science University, 2005
- Medical degree, Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine
- Post-junior fellowship, surgical pathology
- Undergraduate degree, University of Portland